THIS IS HOCKEY TOWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Announcement #3 (new simmer found)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kats

kats

Announcement #3 (new simmer found) Empty
PostSubject: Announcement #3 (new simmer found)   Announcement #3 (new simmer found) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:14 pm

ya guys im the new simmer for hockeytown,, im VAN ..

i ran another sim... cityishockey.forumandco.com but somethign happened and the files all crashed i dnt know y!. but this league ill make sure it doesnt happen.. everyday ill save the files in a usb key so that if it crashes again ill have a backup..

Im an active simmer.. i sim everyday and i do everything that is asked of me... i try and do everyting asap... hopefully i can make this league the best league

starting tomorrow .. kats era begins in hockeytown
Back to top Go down
*Admin*Joe
Admin
*Admin*Joe

PostSubject: Re: Announcement #3 (new simmer found)   Announcement #3 (new simmer found) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:21 pm

amen !

lol he is very active and he will keep what was the best league going, and hopefully he can once again make it the best league in NHL sim history Razz haha lol everyone be active and good luck in the season!
Back to top Go down
http://relivinghockeytown.niceboard.net
GM*Parisé

GM*Parisé

PostSubject: Re: Announcement #3 (new simmer found)   Announcement #3 (new simmer found) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:35 pm

yay! hockeytown is finally in shape. let's start simming sum games. Razz
Back to top Go down
*Admin*Joe
Admin
*Admin*Joe

PostSubject: Re: Announcement #3 (new simmer found)   Announcement #3 (new simmer found) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:05 pm

what do you think im doing now
Back to top Go down
http://relivinghockeytown.niceboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement #3 (new simmer found)   Announcement #3 (new simmer found) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement #3 (new simmer found)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THIS IS HOCKEY TOWN :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: